Nintendo DS

NINTENDO DS



source : Google

It's been a long time since i updated my posts, so here i am to compensate for my hiatus or posting my articles. So in this post, i am going to introduce you guys to another gaming console called NINTENDO DS or easily called, DS.

DS: Google
source 
DS stands for Dual Screen, which is portrayed by the properties of the gaming console itself and it was developed and released by Nintendo. The distinctive features it possesses are the two LCD screen working in tandem (only the bottom one are touchscreen) , a built in microphone and also supports wireless connectivity!

DS and Emu
Source : Google
However, this gaming console isn't something i own. But i do have another alternative, which is to get myself an emulator, in an effort to engulf myself into the excitement of this 3-D gaming platform. Yes, 3-D! DS supports 3D games and it enhances the quality of the graphic for each game significantly.


DS emulator
Source : Google
This is an example of one of the games available to the owner of this gaming platform. Due to the advanced features of touchscreen, players are allowed to have a much more distinctive control over the movement of the characters for a more satisfying gamin experience.


In my upcoming posts, I'll be sharing one of the best game series i have ever spent my time with.


 The Golden Sun Trilogy.











Comments