Perth 2k19 Part 2

It wasn"t always sunny,they say.When in Perth,we also had experience bad situation.We nearly can't when back to our accomodation because all roads have been blocked due to bushfire,our car been broke by theft,etc.The bushfire in Perth was really wild.We was really lucky because there was another road that we can passed by to get to our accomodation.The really tragedy is when our been broke by theft.We suffered a lot of lost.We lost 3 backpacks and 1 handbag.My father's passport was inside 1 of the 3 backpack and our carkey back in KL was also in the backpack.

We made a report at the nearest police station and went to the embassy the next day.We contact my father's friend in KL for help.We ask him if he can when to my grandmother's house to take our house keys and take the secondary carkey in the house.My father's passport settle after 3 days.When we arrive in KL.We thought that the tragedy is over but as we arrive at our car.My father locked the steering and the keys of the steering lock is with the lost key 🤦‍♂️.
smashed window

Police Report

The place where the theft broke our car
My father's emergency passport

Bushfire

Comments