First Love ( Its my first car gaiss )

Wassap gaissss.....It has been a long time and since MCO has been extended I would like to share with yall about my first love. Im a car enthusiast...Just very much crazy about cars. So I still remember I had this crush or love towards Proton Satria.....Ofc defo Ive got a dream car that Ill own one day but this thing happens to every car enthusiast.....You start from the low.

So, I was 18 and Ive had enough cash to get my own car. Went thru couple of sites and Ive found a Proton Satria 1.3 (M). Ofc, Its was a manual transmission gaisssss......who doesnt love manual transmission right??💓💓

So here are some of my cars picture that I would like to share with yall👇.

 
The very first moment I took the car in my hands....Straight
outta workshop😂😂( 20 y/o cars ofc )

Did some modifications to the car and the thing that cost me much 
was the Exhaust system....Spoon Tech babyy💓Every car
Enthusiast knows how much those cost😅

Once performance wise was done...Head to Genting Highlands for a test run..
Its a must to test run at Genting for a Malaysian
car guy😅😅

Ive had a lot of beautiful memories with her.....till 2019 I had to sell her due to some personal reasons. Ofc had a really heavy heart to let her go since Ive spend so much on it.....Here how She looked like before I sold her.....



Yes I did the body works too....boiii she was so beautiful💓

Sit in there and all I do is go Flat on her😜


I do miss her a lot and and not mention now that I own a beast....Its just a Nissan Navara gaisss, Im planning on making a come back soon by end of the year again.....Ciaoooo lu gaissss

Comments