Types of vessels.

Assalamualaikum and good evening guys,
How was your day at home?Hope you guys stay safe and #stayathome.This pandemic COVID-19,indeed very dangerous for us.Hence,it is very important for you guys to always wash your hands and keep social distancing.First,I would like to apologise as my entry this time is written in English.Yeah,after few days staying at home,I started to think that I must enhance my writing skills.Basically,humans stay with mistakes,therefore if there is grammar mistake or verbal error please let me know by comment down below.

Today,I would like to share few knowledges that I know about my studies in Malaysia Maritime Academy.Do you guys know there are a lot ships out there at sea?Even today,there are millions of vessels are at sea including tankers,offshore vessels,and cruisers.
I would like to introduce to you guys four types of vessels which I learn in Ship Construction,Cargo Work and also Maritime English.

The first type of vessel I would like to share is about container vessel.Have you guys ever watch Captain Phillips?Yeah,I love that movie!!It definitely aspiring and help seafarers to stay safe at sea from pirates.
Basically container ship is dry cargo carrier bring electronics,food(not in bulk) and maybe gold.

Container Ship

The second vessel is tanker vessel.Did you ever thought how your car can get gasses or petroleum?Yes!Tanker vessel carried them.Over years and decades,hundred million and billions even trillion barrels of petrol and gasses have been exported worldwide by oil & gas company like Petronas,Shell and also Aramco.
  There many types of tanker vessels,they have LNG vessels,LPG vessels and also Chemical Vessels.
Here are few pictures about those ships.
First is LNG vessel.It brings LNG which stand for Liquified Natural Gas.

LNG vessel.

Next is about LPG vessel which stand for Liquified Petroleum Gas and Chemical vessel.In fact,both ships look alike.But on LPG vessel,they do put the label on both side of ships.

Look guys,guess how many pipe lines were there!!!

Chemical vessel
LPG vessel.
.
Lastly,did you guys ever dream to have the best holiday ever on a cruise with swimming pool on it,clubs and bars?Yeah I dreamt about it.Down  here is the example of the cruise ship

Cruise Ship
Swimming Pool
therefore,thank you.Bye.
If you have any confusion or any question please do comment below.

Comments