First Time Playing Snow

Skiing
Back in 2014,my father brought us to Tokyo for the first time.We went for a week.His intention was to play snow with us and to bring us to Disneyland.It was to make up with me and my brother because abandoning us at 'kampung' and went to Europe trip with my mother 😂.So,it was my first time playing snow if im not mistaken.The feel was so chiling and excited at the same time.We went to Fujiten to ski,play snow and sled.
Aekkichi Snowman 😂
The trip from our accomodation was around an hour and half.I slept through the journey but awake when the driver named Aekkichi woke me up because he want me to hear the musical road at Mount Fuji.Aekkichi was really nice,kind and fun.We arrive there and spend the whole day.



Random Pic of Shibuya Crossing

RAndom Pic

Random Pic

Fujiten

Comments