My Teenage Goal That I Want To Achieve By 2020

 I have a goal that i want to achieve by the year 2020 . That is to buy my own car . The car that i want to buy is the Proton Satria 1999 . I am a car enthusiast and i personally think that the Satria is a great car to start with . It costs around RM6k second hand .

PROTON SATRIA BOLT-ON! | Mekanika

This car has an engine choice of 1.3L carb and 1.6L injection . Also , it has another 2 models known as the Satria R3 and the Satria GTi . However , these cars are hard to find nowadays because Proton only released limited number  of those models . 

Here are few pictures of how i wish my car looked .

1999 Proton satria - Cars for sale in Batu Caves, Selangor

PROTON SATRIA 1.3L DRAG | Mekanika

Pin on Modified Proton Satria (1st generation)

I have many plans for my upcoming car and i just hope that i can get it by this year . Pray for me to get it guys . 

Comments