Dream Car of Mine

 Heyyy guyssssss......Im back yall. So whats up guys?? How yall doin today??? Well its been a while since I made an entry for the blog here. Today, i will be talking about the dream car of mine that I will definitely own one day. We all especially these car guys or petrol heads  will have a dream car of our own since we kid.

Yall be thinking what car this fella gonna say about?????? Ofc just like most of the dudes out there. GODZILAAAAAAA😍😍



The BNR 34 has been my all time dream car all because of  THE FAST AND FURIOUS FRANCHISE
 and also mainly because of Paul Walker. The car runs under a famous engine named RB26 and creates nearly thousands of horses if upgraded.


                                                      TUNED GTR V SPEC NUR


The GTR has always been close to my heart and has always been a car I wanna own one day......


                                                                           RB26DETT

Comments