Sharing my Wordpress site

 Okay hello everyone! So in this post, I'm not going to write about games and stuff, but about a site that I've been using to share my essays and poems! So here we go!






So here you go, the screenshot from the site that I've been working on for quite a while. You can access it through https://snippetsofhays.wordpress.com/ .




This is one of the poem that I've wrote and posted in my site, under the section of Poems and Thoughts. The title is Umbrella, narrating the thoughts of people who have been helping others, but not getting the same help in return.


This is one of the two essays that I posted in my site with the title of Voodoo Doll. The story is about, well why dont you read it yourself hihi







You can also access my twitter account from the site, just go to the social interaction section and click the twitter icon! Twitter is the place i let out most of my rants, thoughts and feelings. So, feel free to follow me!

Comments