PEACE MOTO CLUB

So hey guysssssss.......Today Im gonna share something interesting with yall.......So Ive been following my brother loving bike since I was a kid...And these superbikes, they have a special place in my heart. I followed my brother joining this superbike club owned and founded by one of his friends.......and bro trust me......I felt like i was in heaven bruhhh.......

I would like to share with you guys some of the moments of me and also all of us being in this club creating memoriesssss......Lemme start off with some photoshoots taken of the bikes and also the riders.....

Do leave us some thoughts about the pictures guyssss.......







Me ft Yamaha R1 during my Graduation Photoshoot


Ride to the Stadium Sultan Ibrahim, Johor Bahru


Sunday Gathering Among The Bikers......ride santai


Me ft The boisss on our way to Puteri Harbour,Johor Bahru

 
Me ft The Rabbit ( CBR1000)

So yeahhhh guyssss, there you gooo......Those are some...maybe like 10% of the pictures of our club. For more of those superbike pictures, you guys can go follow our club official Instagram which i will state  at below later on. I hope yall bike lovers out there give us some love and might join us for a ride together one day.....Till then ciaooooo luuuu💓

IG: peace_moto_club

Comments