VISIT TO AN ORPHANAGE HOME

Heyyyyy Guyssssss, Im back with something interesting for you guys this time. So my family will make an Orphonage visit every year located at Sg.Ramal, near Kajang. So every year during the month of August, we aka my family will make a visit to the stated orphanage aka kids orphanage to greet them and spend some time and spread love towards them knowing them as they grew up without parents like any of us do. Lemme share some pictures of us during our visit to the orphanage.....

Do leave a comment and thoughts about our well doings and shower us and them with blessings😇








Touchdown at the Orphanage getting a warm welcome from the person
who runs the Orphanage( The guy in green baju melayu)


Moksu and kakak preparing to serve food for the kids at Orphanage



What touched my heart is that the kids there will pray every single time before 
they even touch the food praying that they are grateful for having food when
some out there can even afford to eat.......I cyyyyyy😢


The kids doing the Salam to all the ladies of my family before we head 
home after spending nearly 4 hours with them


Family photo of us......Yesssss i have a mixed race family guysss😇


 A picture with the whole family of the orphanage before
going back home

So guysssss, I would like to say that doing this charity kinda stuffs really made my whole heart felt better and warm and I just hope that you guys could do the same and spread some love towards the kid like them.......Till then ciaooooooooooo


MAY THE LORD BLESS US ALL


Comments